A little bit about me.

I love tutorials. If I follow a tutorial, even if I don't do it perfectly, I always link to theirs. All photographs are mine, are never taken from the original tutorial, and are never as good as the original.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Baby Burp Cloths


Another sewing machine project. These burp cloths are two-sided, with quilting cotton on one side and super soft flannel on the other. I got 1/4 yard of most quilting fabrics, and picked up a couple fat quarters to round out the selection. I got baby blue and light pink flannel, a yard each. A 1/4 of fabric gave me two burp cloths of each fabric.


Simply cut 18" of each cloth, sew together inside out leaving a hole for turning, trim the edges, flip right side out, and topstitch, making sure to sew closed the turning hole.



Posted by Picasa

This post will be linked at:




2 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics you chose! I think I need to make some of these to keep on hand for new babies in the neighborhood! Thanks for sharing.
    Stef
    itsallinmyheadstefsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! There are so many cute fabrics to choose from right now!
    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete