A little bit about me.

I love tutorials. If I follow a tutorial, even if I don't do it perfectly, I always link to theirs. All photographs are mine, are never taken from the original tutorial, and are never as good as the original.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Winter Book Challenge Update #3

As you all know, I'm participating in the Winter Book Challenge. Every Monday, we report what we've read the past week and how many points we now have. I'm keeping a running spreadsheet here as well. New entries are in red.

5 points
Read a book while drinking something warm - Masquerade (Melissa de la Cruz)
Book I bought on sale - Breaking Dawn (Stephenie Meyer)
Library book - Revelations (Melissa de la Cruz)

10 points
Book set somewhere warm - The Sky is Everywhere (Jandy Nelson)
Book by an author I've never read before - Blue Bloods (Melissa de la Cruz)

15 points
2010 Bestseller - Medium Raw (Anthony Bourdain)
Book you first heard about on the Nest Book Club - Ella Minnow Pea (Mark Dunn)

25 points


Running Total: 65/425 points

No comments:

Post a Comment