A little bit about me.

I love tutorials. If I follow a tutorial, even if I don't do it perfectly, I always link to theirs. All photographs are mine, are never taken from the original tutorial, and are never as good as the original.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

French Braids, done in Hearts.

I can't remember where I saw this idea, but I just loved it. To start, divide the hair into 2 sections like you would for pig-tails. Pick up your first section a couple inches in, and braid forward, turning the braid at the forehead and low past the ear. After you finish both sides, join them up to complete the heart.
After a little trial and error, I figured out that the shape stands out much better with an inside-out braid, pulling the section of hair up instead of down - essentially braiding backwards.


And there you have a heart in your hair!



No comments:

Post a Comment