A little bit about me.

I love tutorials. If I follow a tutorial, even if I don't do it perfectly, I always link to theirs. All photographs are mine, are never taken from the original tutorial, and are never as good as the original.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sophie and Claire's Room: Expedit Edition

Now that I've got a couple of big girls, and because we need that baby furniture, we've started redecorating the girls' room from a toddler bed and crib room into a Big Girls with a Bunk Bed room.  Beyond getting the bunk bed, I took out the Target bookshelves and installed the 8-shelf Expedit from Ikea.

Inspiration for the Expedit comes from Lay Baby Lay.  Both the white Expedit and the fabric bins are from Ikea.  I used wallpaper dots from Target.





I saved a panel from the cardboard box the Expedit came in, and wrapped it in gold and white wrapping paper from Target.  I used packing tape to attach it to the back of the bookshelf.  This is the medium rope basket in pink, also from Target.

Hopefully we'll finish this room soon so we can move on to renovating our home office into a nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment