A little bit about me.

I love tutorials. If I follow a tutorial, even if I don't do it perfectly, I always link to theirs. All photographs are mine, are never taken from the original tutorial, and are never as good as the original.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sophie and Claire's Room: Spongebob Squarepants Edition

Everybody knows that no room in this house can be considered complete without an aquarium.  And the Big Girl Room is no exception.  I used the same gold and white wrapping paper from Target to recover the ugly fake wood on the top, bottom, and light of the tank, using Modpodge to glue and seal.  All interior decorations are from PetSmart.


Note to self: next time use wall paper instead of wrapping paper.  The wrapping paper was really too thin to be applying all that Modpodge, plus chances are it will be getting wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment