A little bit about me.

I love tutorials. If I follow a tutorial, even if I don't do it perfectly, I always link to theirs. All photographs are mine, are never taken from the original tutorial, and are never as good as the original.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Fingerpainting Fun!

I saw this design somewhere, but didn't bookmark it. So I can't take credit for this amazing idea.



Start out with any sized canvas and one color of fingerpaint. We used Melissa and Doug's red.


After the fingerpainting came to an end, I used a foam brush to completely cover the canvas, then we made the handprints.


I set this out to dry for a little over a day.



And hung it on the wall with a past fingerpainting project.


Items purchased:
Canvas (AC Moore)
Foam brushes (AC Moore)
3M wall hangers

Items owned:
Red fingerpaint (Melissa and Doug)
Black Sharpie

Time spent: Roughly 1 hour, not including drying or hanging time

Difficulty: Very easy



This post was shared at:


No comments:

Post a Comment