A little bit about me.

I love tutorials. If I follow a tutorial, even if I don't do it perfectly, I always link to theirs. All photographs are mine, are never taken from the original tutorial, and are never as good as the original.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Button Headband


For this project, I used a tutorial from Little Miss Momma. Using an elastic Goody headband that I had sitting around (most likely purchased from Target), some black embroidery thread and different colored buttons, I put this headband together in roughly half an hour, from measurement to pictures.


Items purchased:
Package of Favorite Findings buttons (Michael's)
Items owned:
Navy blue elastic headband (Target)
black embriodery thread (Michael's)
embriodery needle
Time spent: 30 minutes
Difficulty: Very easy

No comments:

Post a Comment