A little bit about me.

I love tutorials. If I follow a tutorial, even if I don't do it perfectly, I always link to theirs. All photographs are mine, are never taken from the original tutorial, and are never as good as the original.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jack-O-Lantern Parade

White pumpkins are pretty ghostly looking, and have a much softer, more malleable skin than jack-o-lantern pumpkins. It's easier to do a more delicate design on a white pumpkin.



Sugar pumpkins are small and quick, but have a deceptively tough skin.




Traditonal Jack-o-lantern pumpkins.



I couldn't resist doing a cannabalistic pumpkin.

All pumpkins are from Cox Farms and any templates used are from Martha.

Happy Halloween!!!

This post joined the Link Party at Skip to My Lou's

No comments:

Post a Comment